Thursday, February 14, 2013

Portrait and Object, week 2

A busy week as usual, and I craved painting all week.




Swallows, acrylic on canvas, 10"x 8"

I was going to paint my niece for the portrait this week, but I had to do these birds today for 
Valentine's Day. I took this photograph 4 years ago near Ft. Baker. 

I know birds hardly count as a portrait, but I'm going to need to mix animals and 
humans in that category.






Royal Typewriter, acrylic on paper, 18"x 18"

This painting is not quite done and is a commission of two typewriters to match a third to go in a lobby... Wasn't sure which typewriters I was going to paint when a friend called out of the blue and asked if I wanted two typewriters she had just inherited... this is one of them, 
I'll paint the other next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment