Friday, May 31, 2013

Week 17




Fan, acrylic on board, 12"x12"



Realizing time was getting short I did a big push last weekend to get ahead on these paintings. It was thoroughly enjoyable to paint so much (I did 5 paintings in two days). I wish I could paint that much all the time. I still learn something new every painting.








Porch Chair, acrylic on board, 12"x12"


When I was taking the photo for this painting, a man whipped open the door and said, "Can I help you?" Somewhat aggressively. I said in my most non-threatening voice, "Is it okay to take a photograph of your chair?"... He answered, "Yes.... what's this for, 'Berkeley Porch'?" 
Something like that.






Anne, acrylic on board, 10"x 8"


From a photograph by a young photography student of her mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment